Aug 19 2012
By: akainch First Son 3 posts

online storage erroe

5 replies 582 views Edited Aug 19, 2012

i cant get to access my online storage save data it says Error Histoy (Auto Upload).. whats the solution to fix this?

Message 1 of 6 (582 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Re: online storage erroe

Aug 27, 2012
Message 2 of 6 (560 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 29, 2012

i know that already what am saying is i cant see nun of my save games and i have like 66kb out of the 150mb free and i cant see nun of my games..

Message 3 of 6 (549 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Aug 30, 2012

akainch wrote:

i know that already what am saying is i cant see nun of my save games and i have like 66kb out of the 150mb free and i cant see nun of my games..

I think you're clicking the triangle on the folder. Press "X" instead to see the files in the folder.

Message 4 of 6 (538 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I am having the exact same problem. Mine started a few days back while I was waiting on Borderlands to Download. Something apperently malfunctioned during the process because it was not making progress at all. I stopped it and the next time I started my system it had some sort of drive error then said it had to wipe the part of the drive that had the games and saves on it. The logon accounts and info are fine but all music, all pics, videos, games, saves, messages, themes are all gone.

I have started reinstalling games but it has not allowed me to Download my games saves. I have no clue how to deal with it.

There are no online saves listed individually to select from, just the info of how much there is online. when you look at the info it has "error download" under it.

Message 5 of 6 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Oh! I may have just solved the problem. They are downloading anyway. 

I had made a new save of a game I had never played and saved yet,  and manually uploaded it. THEN I checked and all of a sudden alll of my saves started listing!!! Yay!!!

So they are downloading now. As I type this. If you haven't already fixed it I hope this helps, or helps someone else later.

Message 6 of 6 (524 Views)