Jan 31 2014
By: givenothingback First Son 1 posts

cant purchase games

3 replies 92 views Edited Jan 31, 2014
I'm having trouble with the online store (on my pc and phone). Trying to add items to my cart but it doesn't sign me in at all. What's going on?
Message 1 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: cant purchase games

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2014
I'm having this problem as well. I can sign into the playstation store then when I go to playstation plus and click on a game it tells me I need a ps plus membership to continue(I have one). If I click on the sign in button at the top right it starts to open a window whivh closes instantly and nothing happens. If I click on a game and add to cart it pops up saying I need a membership. Anyone know whats going on? To be clear, I can access it through my ps3 but not through my desktop or tablet.
Message 2 of 4 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 31, 2014

Same problem here today. I can access the store from the PS3, but not from the PC on any browser. Just a couple of days ago it worked just fine. I am using all the latest Java, Flash, etc. on multiple browsers. I think that there may be a problem with Java on the server end. The "add to cart" and "sign in" buttons are javascript. If I try to sign in, a grey screen just flashes up rapidly, then disappears with the sign in box reappearing in the upper right, instead of it showing my username for my PSN account.

If I clear the cookies on my browsers, the sign in window will come up again. Once I enter my username/password the same happens. It worked on the pc for me 2 days ago, so please look into it Sony.

Message 3 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
8021 posts

Jan 31, 2014

It seems there is some problem with the web store at the moment, yesterday the web store went down, then when it came back up, you were unable to sign in, I don`t know what the problem is, but it is happening to me as well, I had to go on my PS3 to purchase the game I wanted.

Message 4 of 4 (63 Views)
0 Likes