First Son
14 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 full game not downloading

Jun 19, 2013

Same trouble I get multiple downloads but once installed the installed files are removed and they data fills up the game data utility file above all the games. The downloads I have currently after deleting all the UC3 game data utility for the 3rd time is Single player experiance(icon says addon), F2P multiplayer, single player 2d movies, single player 3d, spanish language pack, French language pack. I don't really care about Multiplayer or 3d but if I must install them all I will. Is there a chronilogical order to install them? I have installed the single player first then the 2d movies and multiplayer before realizing the game never showed up in games once then tried adding the language packs the second time same, and won't redownload this another time so I'm keeping the game read to be installed as my monthly data cap is getting close to maxing out. 

Message 11 of 12 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 full game not downloading

Jul 4, 2013

I have an old small hd PS3, only 74 gig. This is what I did. from DL list, download 2d movies and install. Dl UC3: Drakes Deception single player experience (or something like that) and install that. both of those are listed as add on. Then DL the multi player free to play and install it. It will be listed as the game with the single player as addon. Once those 3 are installed, click on UC3 multiplayer and when it opens up you can select "Campaign" tp play single player. There may be other ways but if you follow that, you'll be golden. 

Message 12 of 12 (88 Views)
0 Likes