Jul 15 2013
By: wickedankit007 First Son 2 posts

Unable to download Uncharted 3 from playstation store

3 replies 176 views Edited Jul 15, 2013

I got a Playstation Plus Subscription so that I can try the Instant games but I am unable to download the Uncharted 3 every time I download it comes in 4 parts and after downloading 20-25 gb of data it gives some error, I have already wasted my data in downloading it still no success 

i think i wasted my money in subscribing to playstation plus.

Message 1 of 4 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: Unable to download Uncharted 3 from playstation store

Jul 15, 2013

wickedankit007 wrote:

I got a Playstation Plus Subscription so that I can try the Instant games but I am unable to download the Uncharted 3 every time I download it comes in 4 parts and after downloading 20-25 gb of data it gives some error, I have already wasted my data in downloading it still no success 

i think i wasted my money in subscribing to playstation plus.

You can trust me you have not wasted your money.

Are you able to download any other games besides Uncharted 3?

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 4 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 16, 2013

I was just able to download the Battlefield 3.

Tried Saints row third getting error (80029563)

Wasted my 50 gb of data in trying to download these games 

My PS3 downloads it and then when I try to install it then I get the above mentioned error.

Message 3 of 4 (149 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
34693 posts

Jul 16, 2013

That error code indicates that you probably hit your bandwidth cap before the download was completed.  It sounds as though your Internet connection has some bit errors on it also.  The Playstation Store download protocol assumes that your Internet connection is virtually error free, and does not detect and correct errors in the download.  Any bit errors that occurred during the download won't be detected until the game is installed, at which time there is nothing to do except download the game again, and hope to get lucky.  Between your bandwidth cap, and the errors in the connection, it sounds as though you are not a good candidate to take full advantage of a Playstation Plus subscription.  It isn't for everyone.  You have to have an Internet connection that can download a lot of large content from the Playstation Store.

GKP
Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes