Highlighted
Nov 14 2012
By: Desastreger First Son 21 posts
Accepted Solution

Two problems regarding Plus on the new store

6 replies 569 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

1st problem and the most annoying one:  I'm a PS Plus member since last year and I started downloading Quantum Conundrum and I received an e-mail with "thank you for your purchase" message.  The game was launched yesterday as a PS Plus freebie, so I would like to know if there is anyway to get that money as a refund in my wallet.

2nd problem:  All of the games I got by PS Plus in the past don't show up as "owned" anymore.  When I try to download them it asks for money and since I had an uninterrumpted membership that shouldn't happen.

Do you have any solutions for either of these?

Message 1 of 7 (569 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6916 posts

Re: Two problems regarding Plus on the new store

Nov 14, 2012

First of all, are you sure your membership is active?  Just to get the obvious out of the way Smiley Tongue

1) Contact support.  It's the only way you can get a refund (if they decide to).  There are several people who have posted about doing this; we can hope that the more they hear about it, the more likely they are to refund.

2) You might also want to contact support, but first...have you tried downloading it from both your download list and the store?  Is it still in your download list?

Message 2 of 7 (563 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Thanks for the answer. Yes, my membership has been active since last year and it renews automatically.

1) I sent an e-mail but didn't get any answers yet.
2) I can still download things through download list, but it is highly inconvenient since I have downloaded everything provided by Plus for more than a year now. The list is long and laggy.
Message 3 of 7 (560 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6916 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Yeah, I totally agree about that.  I believe I have about 2000 items, so I only use it if I can't find something in the store.  They've hinted that they're working on a way to sort or search the download list, coming sometime after the new store update (it was on the PS Blog before the update).

Message 4 of 7 (558 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 14, 2012
The people from @AskPlaystation in Twitter already gave me a refund for the money. Smiley Very Happy You guys are awesome.
Message 5 of 7 (555 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Desastreger wrote:
The people from @AskPlaystation in Twitter already gave me a refund for the money. Smiley Very Happy You guys are awesome.

Then maybe you should mark them as correct not yourself. Smiley Mad

Message 6 of 7 (550 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Made a post on this topic; you can read it here: 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus-Support/Issues-with-Being-Charged-for-Free-P...

It's in this forum space and I've floated it to the top for all users. 

Message 7 of 7 (543 Views)
0 Likes