Feb 22 2013
By: Starkusmc First Son 4 posts

Transferring Plus membership to different account, same owner

1 replies 118 views Edited Feb 22, 2013

I have recently (finally) gotten the Plus subscription but I forgot which email was under which account. I want to change the subscription I have to the other. I have money in the wallet that I don't use, and the subscription to the wrong account. Problem is, I messed up the email during registration and I cannot correct it or transfer the money to the other account. Needless to say, I have a useless Plus membership at the moment. I don't want to cancel the subscription, just transfer it to the account with the correct email and the money in the wallet so I can continue enjoying the video games and services Sony provides. Having to cancel the subscription and then buy it again to put on the correct account makes no sense.

tl;dr I want to either change plus subscriptions to another account, or have the money transferred to the account with the subscription. Is this possible?

Message 1 of 2 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
40615 posts

Re: Transferring Plus membership to different account, same owner

Feb 23, 2013

Starkusmc wrote:

I have recently (finally) gotten the Plus subscription but I forgot which email was under which account. I want to change the subscription I have to the other. I have money in the wallet that I don't use, and the subscription to the wrong account. Problem is, I messed up the email during registration and I cannot correct it or transfer the money to the other account. Needless to say, I have a useless Plus membership at the moment. I don't want to cancel the subscription, just transfer it to the account with the correct email and the money in the wallet so I can continue enjoying the video games and services Sony provides. Having to cancel the subscription and then buy it again to put on the correct account makes no sense.

tl;dr I want to either change plus subscriptions to another account, or have the money transferred to the account with the subscription. Is this possible?

Sorry but neither of these options is open to you.

Here's the contact number for Sony customer support, call them tomorrow or Monday & see if there's any way they can help you out.

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)
0 Likes