Nov 20 2013
By: Ghostspy10 First Son 1 posts

The ability to share PlayStation Plus along with 2-3 other users on the same System (PS3/4)

1 replies 97 views Edited Nov 20, 2013

So before I go ahead and purchase PlayStation Plus, I wanted to know if I could share it with 2-3 other users on a single PS3/4 system. I just would like to know if I could buy just one subcription of Plus for 3 users (NOTE: These are "Master Accounts" and not Sub-accounts) or if I have to purchase 3 different subcritions... I would hate to spend at least $150 if this was the case.

Message 1 of 2 (97 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: The ability to share PlayStation Plus along with 2-3 other users on the same System (PS3/4)

Nov 21, 2013

What do you mean "Share" it?

Only one account will be able to access all the feature of Plus. That's the account that purchase it. Any free game downloaded by the Plus account will be able to be played by any other account on the system. Only the Plus account will get the free games and discounts, cloud service, avatars, themes, auto-update. If you're talking about the PS4 the other accounts will be able to play online as long as one account on the system has Plus.

Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)