Aug 09 2013
By: IKARI_LEO First Son 13 posts

The Walking Dead - Bought Season Pass, but Episode 1 doesn't appear on Download List!

[ Edited ]
3 replies 230 views Edited Aug 9, 2013

Hi guys from PS+ Support!

I have the exactly same issue that BRIT-KO reported on other topic: got The Walking Dead's episodes 1 and 2 thru Playstation Plus, played them and really enjoyed it, then on March 1st I bought the Season Pass to get the other episodes. Last week, when I tried to play Episode 3, my save file data didn't work, and Episode 1 and Season Pass were marked with a 'GET', like I haven't purchased them. 

I've tried NE1 solution suggestion from that topic, but it doesn't work for me. On Playstation Store, when I enter Episode 1 and Season Pass pages, the only option that appears is to Buy it, the Download option doesn't appear. And though Episodes 2-5 and the Premium Theme are on my Download List and The Walking Dead Season Pass is on my account' Services List, Episode 1 and the Unlock key are nowhere to be found in there. :smileysad:

I've already tried to delete all game data and download everything again but as Episode 1 isn't on my Download List, I only could download Episode 1 Demo and Episodes 2-5. Unfortunately, after downloads and installation, I got the same result above. =/

Please, PS+ Support, can you give me a hand on this issue? If you need pics or anything else, just ask me and I'll give it right away. I really want to play this game to watch the story to the very end, and get this Platinun Trophy too! >_<'

Message 1 of 4 (230 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
21193 posts

Re: The Walking Dead - Bought Season Pass, but Episode 1 doesn't appear on Download List!

Aug 9, 2013

Playstation customer support does not monitor this forum, and you cannot contact them by posting here.  They do not provide support via forum. You can only contact Playstation customer support by phone or live chat, during business hours (https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options).  

GKP
Message 2 of 4 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
35912 posts

Re: The Walking Dead - Bought Season Pass, but Episode 1 doesn't appear on Download List!

Aug 9, 2013

gkpama00 wrote:

Playstation customer support does not monitor this forum, and you cannot contact them by posting here.  They do not provide support via forum. You can only contact Playstation customer support by phone or live chat, during business hours (https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options).  

I'm pretty sure the OP wants help from us not from the official support gkpama.

@ OP, as you know I got my issue with TWD sorted out, unfortunately I don't have time now to discuss this with you as I have an urgent appointment shortly, but I'll stop by later to see if anyone else has ben able to assist you & if they haven't I'll try to help.

BRIT-KO

Message 3 of 4 (211 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
19826 posts

Aug 9, 2013

You said you deleted the game data. Did you also delete the game itself? When in store click on the "buy it" and the download option should come up without you having to pay.

Message 4 of 4 (206 Views)
0 Likes