[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2013

Message 31 of 50 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Re: I'm taking Sony to court.

Sep 3, 2013

That does kind of suck (though I am thinking you'll lose more money on court costs than you'll make here).

But, I will point out that paragraphs are your friends and more people will actually read what you write if you make it more readable and break it up with paragraphs.

Message 32 of 50 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Sep 3, 2013

you know you could buy PS+ on your master account, download the games and play them on your sub account without a problem 

yaaay!

Message 33 of 50 (383 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

Sep 3, 2013

That sucks sorry to hear that and good luck

Message 34 of 50 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Sep 3, 2013

I don't believe a word of your entire post.

Currently playing Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

60GB Fat OFW 4.50
250GB SuperSlim OFW 4.50
Message 35 of 50 (369 Views)
Lombax Warrior
263 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2013

theman_714, did you not read that I am not able to download the games from my master account that I downloaded on my sub account? I bought PS Plus on my master account because Sony at first said I was able to play the games, and NONE of the games I downloaded from Plus are on my download list from my sub account or master account. I have a few games on my PS3 from Plus, and when I go to play them on my sub account, it says the game expired. When I go to play it on my master account, it says to renew the game, but I can't renew the game because according to Sony, the master and sub accounts are separate accounts, so if I can't download the game from the sub account, I can't play it anymore. Sony goes back and forth in what is wrong and they don't know what the hell they are doing.

Message 36 of 50 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
263 posts

Sep 3, 2013

So then leave tracer.

Message 37 of 50 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
9338 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Israel1948 wrote:

Here's how this whole thing got started:

When I first got my PS3, I made an account which was a master account. I didn't like the username of that account, so I made a new one. I made a new account, which for some reason became a sub account of that master account I made earlier. At first there really wasn't much of a difference between the two other than needing to put money on the master account so I could buy stuff on the sub account (which isn't a bad thing if you thought about it since if my sub account gets stolen, they can't get my credit card info).

So I just continue on playing on that account. Years later, and thousands of trophies later I buy PS Plus. I have this for 2 years, and my subscription ran out earlier last month so I went to resubscribe, and I bought a 3 month PS Plus card and I got an error code. I called up and they said it was maintenance, and to try again every few hours. Still happened.

I called the next day and they said to take a picture of the receipt and the back of the card and send it to a certain PlayStation email to make sure everything is right. It said they would email me back in 3 - 5 days. It was 7 days later and never got an email. I called them up and they said they would refund me, and they put the money on my master account instead of sub account, which at first wasn't a problem because that's how I buy stuff on my sub account anyway.

I try to buy PS Plus from the store, and I got an error, this time without numbers. This was two days ago. I call up and they said the store was under maintenance (again) and to try every few hours. Still didn't work. Call up today, and they say I'm getting the error because sub accounts can't use PS Plus anymore because of "security reasons".

So I'm incredibly **bleep** off because I have 2 years worth of games I've downloaded from Plus so I talk to the supervisor and tell him how I paid for it for 2 years and now I can't play them, and they said there's nothing they can do. They said that I can use my PS Plus card on my master account and play all the games I've downloaded on my sub, yet I cannot do that. 

After a few days, I decide to call them again, and I just got off  the phone with Sony and they say that everything says the account is a master account, but it shows it's a sub accout on my end, yet I am able was able to purchase PS Plus which they now said sub accounts were NEVER able to do, yet I am still able to fully use PS Home which isn't even allowed on sub accounts, or at the very least, heavily restricted.

They said I created the account in 2008, and my birthday showed I was over 18 by the time I made the account, so it should have automatically been made as a master account and it was a glitch on their end. I asked them if there's a way they can change my account to a master account, and they said there's nothing they can do, which is completely ridiculous because it's Sonys fault.

I am seriously thinking about taking Sony at least to small claims court to get back the about $100+ I paid for PS Plus because I agreed to the TOS and they are the ones who messed up and failed to resolve the issue. It honestly should not be that ****ing hard to just click the mouse, and change my sub account to a master account. And if they have no way to do it, it probably shouldn't even be that hard to make it so they can do it. The incompetence of Sony is just ridiculous.

I fixed the "Wall of Text". So now somebody might actually read that post.Smiley Wink

tumblr_mlt64pfTYh1s3t5xfo1_500.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 38 of 50 (344 Views)
Lombax Warrior
263 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Sorry for the wall of text. That's rage typing lol.

Message 39 of 50 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Sep 3, 2013

OK, perhaps I was too harsh and will rephrase it:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/222/~/close-a-sony-entertainment-network-...

I can't believe you failed to delete the master account in the proper manner to avoid all the problems you are having.

Currently playing Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

60GB Fat OFW 4.50
250GB SuperSlim OFW 4.50
Message 40 of 50 (280 Views)
0 Likes