Highlighted
SIEA
1490 posts

Re: Titles Showed Free for Plus Members: Charged In The Cart

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013

So I'll be sending off the following people who PMed me to Customer Service to get their refunds ont he Might and Magic and Rayman 3 HD trnasactions. They will verify that these 'purchases' took place and get the $$ back to your SEN Wallet. 

HellFeline
siavm
megacarlos
jshulze
clement_raymond
zephyrus255
dfoz3
SpaceAce73
ramonbaranco
DiscoGitaroo
zeroroi
PwnerJayDittmar
GotenOnNimbus
ManjoumeThunder
AV-X14
Mister_Squirrel
GoosefacedKillah
Heaveninruin

Message 11 of 13 (575 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2013

I will be working with CS to review processing refunds for Rayman 3 HD and Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes that were accidentally purchased on 2/12 automatically. The PSN IDs I've listed in the latest replies have been taken care of. For everyone else that were affected by this and did not get a refund, we will review the reports and process refunds for you automatically. 

The reason why you were not included on the original refund process is because those two titles were not included in the reports as a human error. Apologies on behalf of the team for that one. 

If this is executed on, we'll need to have another 2-3 weeks to properly pull the affected users. 

Thanks for bearing with us. It was only through the process of you guys PMing me that I was able to help the CS team determine that those two titles not being included in the refund; thus explaining alot!

Message 12 of 13 (529 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Apr 3, 2013

The refunds should now be complete for Rayman 3 HD and Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes. 

The refunds should have went straight to your SEN Wallet and will be there no later than this Friday 4/5. 

Message 13 of 13 (363 Views)
0 Likes