Nov 19 2013
By: Hotori-Ginzo First Son 3 posts

Question about ps plus master account

[ Edited ]
3 replies 370 views Edited Nov 19, 2013

Okay everyone here is my question If i have to have a master ps plus account on the PS4 and say i use my current ps plus account which is this account i am ussing now say my friends make a sub account now i know they dont need to make a ps plus account to play online but here is what i want to to know if they just use my account will they show up online as my Ps Plus user name or as there sub account name i am wondering this beacuse i dont want my boyfriend to be playing online using my account and have my friend bothering him thinking its me trying to get him to play games he dont play

Message 1 of 4 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Re: Question about ps plus master account

Nov 19, 2013

Hotori-Ginzo wrote:

Okay everyone here is my question If i have to have a master ps plus account on the PS4 and say i use my current ps plus account which is this account i am ussing now say my friends make a sub account now i know they dont need to make a ps plus account to play online but here is what i want to to know if they just use my account will they show up online as my Ps Plus user name or as there sub account name i am wondering this beacuse i dont want my boyfriend to be playing online using my account and have my friend bothering him thinking its me trying to get him to play games he dont play

If your account is the "Master" account on the PS4, and he has his own PSN ID, he can log in as himself and use the online mp functions without you being logged in, at least, not that your friends will bother him.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 2 of 4 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 19, 2013

Thank you i was looking everywhere for info on this and not one person could tell me anything on it but that's all i needed to know thank you

Message 3 of 4 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
864 posts

Nov 19, 2013
This is ONLY if you make that ps4 your primary console. You can only have one console that can share your master account benefits (PS+, SLC, etc)

All other ps4 must be logged into your account, and be using your account to get the benefits.
Message 4 of 4 (338 Views)
0 Likes