Apr 08 2013
By: lmnoobx69 First Son 9 posts

PsPlus Expire date issue :(

3 replies 271 views Edited Apr 8, 2013

not long ago i purchased 90days membership. and i wanted to expend it so i bought 1 year (+3months free) 

and when i checked how many days left on the game i downloaded on ps plus for free says it got only 38 days left O_O "

iam confused so it does not stack?

When nothing goes right, go left. Smiley Happy

Get your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 4 (271 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
26337 posts

Re: PsPlus Expire date issue :(

Apr 8, 2013

If you check your plus membership in your services list you'll see the subscription DOES stack. For the game you'll have to renew the license by playing the game. I don't know if this can be done early or if it must be done after the 38 days but either way you'll still have access to the game.

Message 2 of 4 (267 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Apr 9, 2013
thank you. Smiley Happy i hope the data wont get deleted or some Smiley Happy
When nothing goes right, go left. Smiley Happy

Get your Portable ID!
Message 3 of 4 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
34305 posts

Apr 10, 2013

It won't get deleted, but renewing or extending your Plus subscription won't change the expiration date of content that has already been installed, but has not expired.  The license will be renewed automatically the first time that you use it after it expires, or you can manually renew it by downloading it from the Playstation Store again.  The content won't actually be downloaded again if it is already installed, but the expiration date will be updated to the end of your new subscription.

GKP
Message 4 of 4 (243 Views)