First Son
3 posts

Re: Plus will not transfer from PS3 to PS4

Nov 16, 2013
Yes, if you search for games by title, it shows they are "free with Plus" as always. Just the PS+ hub appears to not recognize the membership. Even after I refreshed my licenses. Hopefully, they will fix it soon. I don't know if there are any PS4 games scheduled to be free in Dec., tho.
Message 31 of 44 (4,595 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2013

My brickstation plus account isnt working either....failed console.

Message 32 of 44 (4,492 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 17, 2013

Hi, I had been a PSN+ user since a long time, but right now, after trying and trying, restoring the licenses, downloading the games that are free only for Plus users and playing them, I still can't find the "INSTANT GAME COLLECTION" SECTION ON THE PS4!!!!!!! Why there is not a section like the one on PS3? there's not even a "How to use PSN+ on ps4".... 

Please let me know if someone else have this same problem.... because I'm a bit frustrated.

-- 

Message 33 of 44 (4,446 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 17, 2013
OOooh and BTW my PULSE PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset is not supported on the PS4, this is amazing!!!!
Message 34 of 44 (4,443 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 17, 2013

My PS+ is doing the same thing, and unfortunately, I found my Pulse headphones are not supported on the PS4 also.  Hmm, no media streaming, PSN issues, BF4 constantly crashes to desktop and about every 4th reboot gives the "save data is corrupt" message and makes me restart campaign, headphones not supported.....typical Playstation launch I guess.  I should have waited like I have every other time.

Message 35 of 44 (4,420 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Nov 17, 2013

Did you all think that on day one everything was going to work fine? I mean come on day one the PS3 had problems too. Nothing and I do mean nothing ever goes without having some hitch, or some problem, perfect does not exist period.

Message 36 of 44 (4,385 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

Hi guys. Just thought I'd drop in share some intell. Playstaion Plus in PS4 is setup differently, according to PSN reps after all morning spent on the phone trying to figure this one out. I posted on another thread about it.

Underneath 'Welcome' where the 'Playstation Store' tab resides, this area will be for renewing subscriptions ONLY! Qute different than PS3.

PS+ members now will automatically see their discounts and freebies when they manually search through 'Games' and associated areas.

Check for your Plus logo next to your name in 'Profile' in PSN to confirm your membership. Cheers!

Rob

Message 37 of 44 (4,122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

Adding my voice here.  I am a subscriber of PS+, but I've been a subscriber for three years on the PS3.  I was able to migrate everything to PS4, and was able to download and play the PS+ games for the PS4.  No issues there, but when I load into PS Store, and navigate to the PS+ section, I get nothing but adverts telling me to subscribe, even on the games themselves.  I have to go through different areas to find the PS+ games I can download and use.  This is counter-intuitive and when I navigate to the PS+ section, it should recognize that I'm a subscriber and *NOT* give me all those adverts.  It does not do this in the PS3, so it should not do it on the PS4 either.  If it's intended, then it's crap from a design and user access standpoint, therefore, knowing how polished sony likes their things, I cannot believe that it's intended and is a bug of some sort.

Again, I can get everything I'm allowed for being a subscriber, but not through the methods that are the most intuitive.  This should be fixed, and as I'm a subscriber, I should not be inundated with more adverts to subscribe.

Message 38 of 44 (4,108 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 2, 2014

i tried to restore my ps4 license and nothing happens

Message 39 of 44 (2,913 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2118 posts

Jan 2, 2014
I just noticed that I did not have my PS plus on my PS4 at least I'm not the only one having the problem. At least there isn't that many free games I want for the PS4.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 40 of 44 (2,905 Views)
0 Likes