May 14 2013
By: redworminc Splicer 77 posts

Plus expires soon

3 replies 312 views Edited May 14, 2013

Dear Sony,

I've been away from my real life so much that I've been a plus member since early 2010. And now that games are finially starting too be worth it, I can see it's not even wotth the time to renew, Obvious reasons are game that are becoming free are ones I already own. I have no problem with advetising plus in my account since it's static... O n Home.. no need really.. I have the gift too get me in X7, However for the furture of plus... if as many us ongoing addicts, like too see more games that aren't unclassified & more classified ones that are more the underdog games of the past....

-redowrminc

Ham$ter for Life!
Message 1 of 4 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
6912 posts

Re: Plus expires soon

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

redworminc wrote:

Dear Sony,

I've been away from my real life so much that I've been a plus member since early 2010. And now that games are finially starting too be worth it, I can see it's not even wotth the time to renew, Obvious reasons are game that are becoming free are ones I already own. I have no problem with advetising plus in my account since it's static... O n Home.. no need really.. I have the gift too get me in X7, However for the furture of plus... if as many us ongoing addicts, like too see more games that aren't unclassified & more classified ones that are more the underdog games of the past....

-redowrminc

What do you mean by unclassified/classified games?  And are you really asking to get worse games from PS+ Smiley Surprised?  I think the best solution is just to restrain yourself from buying great games - if you think you'll get them anyway, just save your money.  Personally most of the games aren't ones I would buy anyway; it is disappointing when they are.  But I hardly buy anything from the PSN now because of PS+.

Message 2 of 4 (299 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

May 16, 2013

I love my PS+ account and I honestly think it is getting better and will continue to get better. I have easily had my subscription pay for itself time and time again. I have a library of downloadale PSN games that I have hardly been able to touch as the content availabe via PS+ has been outstanding lately!

The addition of the new Indie section is great and I look forward to seeing more of those titles be able to explode on the scene!

I'm sorry you feel like you are not getting a value out of it as you already own some of the titles coming up for free.  Those games are most likely available to be free as they have made a significant amount financially already by dedicated players such as yourself!  I thank you for your patronage to some of the games I may get to play as a member of PS+ because you supported them!

As far as older games coming to the PSN I believe that SONY has all sorts of plans for downloads coming up and is increasing their downloadable library.  Exciting things should be around the corner for PSN, PS+ and it's users!

Message 3 of 4 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

May 16, 2013

agree with the restraint comment, I was so close to buying Sleeping Dogs used for $30 last month but I said "no rush I still have a few games in my collection I havnt touched" and now look its FREE glad i had some restraint

Message 4 of 4 (272 Views)
0 Likes