Highlighted
Jul 12 2013
By: the_new_LEONIDAS First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

Playstation Plus Free Trial automatic charge cancelation

4 replies 313 views Edited Jul 12, 2013

HI, I got a ps plus email with a code for 7 days then I redeem the code and it said 14 day package free, so I take I but when I go to my services list on my account it doesn't show up, I have turned off auto charge. I thought it didn't register and didn't give me the PS Plus as I didn't get the Plus sign next to my name, But then I tried a PS plus Item and it let me. My transaction history says I got it but it not in my downloads or in my services. Can anyone explain? I am writing this the day I redeemed the code, I was just looking to cancel the auto renew of the subscription after the trial is over. Which I been told I could do from the service list but It does not show up there.

Message 1 of 5 (313 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
3364 posts

Re: Playstation Plus Free Trial automatic charge cancelation

Jul 13, 2013

Moved from PlayStation® Forums Support.

Message 2 of 5 (294 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
31593 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Playstation Plus is always a service, so it will be in the services list.  I've never heard of a seven or 14 day trial.  I assume that you got this from a different region than North America.  It may not appear in the top level of the services list.  Check every entry in the services list, and make sure to open the folders and check inside of them.

GKP
Message 3 of 5 (284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 13, 2013
No it doesn't show any of the PS plus normal sign like being able to see it in the service list, or the little plus sign next to your username. But when I tried downloading something for ps+ members it worked.
Message 4 of 5 (260 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
31593 posts

Jul 14, 2013

You need to contact Playstation customer support about this.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

GKP
Message 5 of 5 (231 Views)
0 Likes