Jan 28 2014
By: DannyyBlainn97 First Son 3 posts

PlayStation Plus Issues (PS3)

[ Edited ]
8 replies 252 views Edited Jan 28, 2014

I bought PlayStation Plus for 3 months the day after Christmas when I got my PS3 but ever since I was only able to download the games that were available at the time I signed up and nothing new has become available yet I don't know why but I really need to know as its a waste of my money!

--

Edit: Updated Label.

Message 1 of 9 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3415 posts

Re: Playstation Plus Issues (PS3)

Jan 28, 2014
Lots of new stuff has come available since Boxing Day. Bioshock infinite, and devil may cry to name a couple.
Message 2 of 9 (242 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 28, 2014

yes i know but mine is still not letting me downloading bioshock infinite or any of the others?

Message 3 of 9 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jan 28, 2014

are you getting an error message? games don't show up as free? you need to be more specific with your issues or we can't help you

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 9 (209 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jan 28, 2014

Its Not Showing Up At All And If I Search The Game It Says It Costs Money Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 9 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
605 posts

Jan 28, 2014
Try deleting the ps store app and downloading it again.
Message 6 of 9 (173 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7405 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus Issues (PS3)

Jan 30, 2014

DannyyBlainn97 wrote:

I bought PlayStation Plus for 3 months the day after Christmas when I got my PS3 but ever since I was only able to download the games that were available at the time I signed up and nothing new has become available yet I don't know why but I really need to know as its a waste of my money!

--

Edit: Updated Label.

Is this the account that has PS+?  Because it is registered in the UK, and you may have better luck in their forums.  From what I can tell EU region gets Bioshock Infinite in February.

Message 7 of 9 (134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 30, 2014

I get the same thing, I download the free games that are available but yet when I go to install it crashes and throws the 800.... error code.

The first time it actually crashes my HD. Since my new membership for PS+ I've tried both Bioshock and Borderlands 2 and get the same error code while trying too install. I've not yet found an answer to why. I have both tried erasing the game and redownloading and downloading without exiting out of PSN but nothing has worked so far. Has anybody found a way to access the free games on PS+?

Message 8 of 9 (130 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7405 posts

Jan 30, 2014

kingcobra13 wrote:

I get the same thing, I download the free games that are available but yet when I go to install it crashes and throws the 800.... error code.

The first time it actually crashes my HD. Since my new membership for PS+ I've tried both Bioshock and Borderlands 2 and get the same error code while trying too install. I've not yet found an answer to why. I have both tried erasing the game and redownloading and downloading without exiting out of PSN but nothing has worked so far. Has anybody found a way to access the free games on PS+?

You probably have stability issues with your internet connection.  Yes, plenty of people are accessing the PS+ games without issues.  If you look up the error code (or ask about it in the forums/support) that might help.

Message 9 of 9 (126 Views)
0 Likes