Apr 17 2013
By: ZolaCO First Son 9 posts

Paid for 3 Month Playstation Plus Subscription, Still Asking Me to Subscribe

[ Edited ]
2 replies 117 views Edited Apr 17, 2013

With the deal last month I somehow managed to come out with $70 and was considering a subscriptionto Playstation Plus. So after weighing the options, reading a ton of discussions & reviewing the available games I finally decided to purchase a 3 Month subscription to Playstation Plus.

First I "purchased" Demon's Souls & then Darksiders. I skipped the download process for Demon's Souls & went ahead with Darksiders. It told me I didn't have enough space so I exited the store & went to the list of my currently installed games trying to decide which save data to upload online.

Although everytime I click on Saved Data Auto Upload & try to turn it on it tells me that I require I Playstation Plus Subscription.

I checked my cart several times & it says I currently have $52 in my wallet now. It seems like the transaction went through so why outside of the Playstation store is it asking me to subscribe again?

Message 1 of 3 (117 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
29430 posts

Re: Paid for 3 Month Playstation Plus Subscription, Still Asking Me to Subscribe

Apr 18, 2013

If you just purchased the Plus subscription, you may have to log out of your user profile, and then log in again, before you can use Playstation Plus features.

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
50 posts

Re: Paid for 3 Month Playstation Plus Subscription, Still Asking Me to Subscribe

Apr 18, 2013

I bought a 12 month sub last night and it did the same to me till I signed out. Well, actually, I just shut off the PS3 and restarted and then I could save. 

Message 3 of 3 (88 Views)
0 Likes