Sep 06 2013
By: knut1c0 First Son 14 posts

PSN+ IGC August - September

6 replies 230 views Edited Sep 6, 2013

I you (PSN) think we can't notice the HUGE difference between the IGC for Europe and the ones for America you are quite wrong. For the last couple of months the game list between America and Europe has been just ridiculously different. Europe got NFS most wanted and Mafia 3 for August and we got Hitman absolution, you could let that one slide because actually the game is not so bad but kind of short but the difference for September is just too much, while Europe gets Assasins Creed 3 we get Resident Evil Chronicles Collection crap. If this keeps going on this way don't expect a lot of users renewing accounts really soon because at the moment I don't plan to renew my account with the poor games we are getting compared to Europe.

Message 1 of 7 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Re: PSN+ IGC August - September

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2013

knut1c0 wrote:

I you (PSN) think we can't notice the HUGE difference between the IGC for Europe and the ones for America you are quite wrong. For the last couple of months the game list between America and Europe has been just ridiculously different. Europe got NFS most wanted and Mafia 3 for August and we got Hitman absolution, you could let that one slide because actually the game is not so bad but kind of short but the difference for September is just too much, while Europe gets Assasins Creed 3 we get Resident Evil Chronicles Collection crap. If this keeps going on this way don't expect a lot of users renewing accounts really soon because at the moment I don't plan to renew my account with the poor games we are getting compared to Europe.

they got Mafia 2 there is no Mafia 3 to my knowledge, Mafia 2 is a old game you can get it for 7.99 at most used game shop

NFS and Hitman are par like you kind of said

yes I agree those Resident Evil titles are complete crap

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant_Game_Collection

when you compare over the whole 9 months the titles are pretty similar and with 3 months to got NA still might get AC3, NFS, and Mafia 2 and Europe might get crappy Resident Evil and Pinballs

Message 2 of 7 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1053 posts

Sep 6, 2013

I thought it was understood that the different regions got different games.  Yes this month is crap for ps3, but im looking forward to Rayman Origins on my vita later this month.  Its more worth it if you have both since you get more games from the same amount of money, but yeah I'd like to see some better ps3 games listed, though I got RE5 gold edition from PS+ earlier this year, along with saints row 3 and hitman I'd say that about covers the cost of a 1 year subscription and then I have a bunch of other games I got from it.  So it seems to even out....

Message 3 of 7 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 7, 2013
The real problem comes when you get a costumer into a program (PSN+) because you are offering an amazing list of bonuses (Saints Row 3, Deus Ex, between others) and suddenly the list gets really lame you feel like you got pulled into something that just works for the first 3 months and then they just laugh at you because you are stuck with them for another 9 months.
Message 4 of 7 (198 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9851 posts

Sep 7, 2013

knut1c0 wrote:
The real problem comes when you get a costumer into a program (PSN+) because you are offering an amazing list of bonuses (Saints Row 3, Deus Ex, between others) and suddenly the list gets really lame you feel like you got pulled into something that just works for the first 3 months and then they just laugh at you because you are stuck with them for another 9 months.

Every month can't appeal to everyone, that's how plus is, it can't make everyone happy, so we have months with really good titles others not so much, but in either case the games appeal to some people. It's very difficult for them to have a plus update where ever person is happy. Take this month for example, I am looking forward to playing Ico HD, it's supposed to be a really good game, and I will play Rayman as well. The RE games don't really appeal to me, but I might try them out at some point.

Message 5 of 7 (196 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Sep 8, 2013

knut1c0 wrote:

really all you need is 3 titles in be ahead, the games on there can still sell for $19.99

so far this year since March I got 

Battfield 3

Sleeping Dogs

LBP Karting

LBP 2

Saints Row 

Hitman

Infamous 2

not to mention some fun PSN games like

Pinball Starwars and the Pinball Arcade

The Cave

Joe Danger 2

thats all in 7 Months so I still have 5 months of titles to get

not to mention cloud saves, full game trials, automatic updates

well worth 49.99

Message 6 of 7 (191 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
39470 posts

Sep 8, 2013

@ Chaos & W_W - Nuff said, nothing more to see here, move along now please.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 7 of 7 (184 Views)
0 Likes