First Son
7 posts

Re: PS4 PS+ not working

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

Adding my voice here.  I am a subscriber of PS+, but I've been a subscriber for three years on the PS3.  I was able to migrate everything to PS4, and was able to download and play the PS+ games for the PS4.  No issues there, but when I load into PS Store, and navigate to the PS+ section, I get nothing but adverts telling me to subscribe, even on the games themselves.  I have to go through different areas to find the PS+ games I can download and use.  This is counter-intuitive and when I navigate to the PS+ section, it should recognize that I'm a subscriber and *NOT* give me all those adverts.  It does not do this in the PS3, so it should not do it on the PS4 either.  If it's intended, then it's crap from a design and user access standpoint, therefore, knowing how polished sony likes their things, I cannot believe that it's intended and is a bug of some sort.

Again, I can get everything I'm allowed for being a subscriber, but not through the methods that are the most intuitive.  This should be fixed, and as I'm a subscriber, I should not be inundated with more adverts to subscribe.

Message 11 of 17 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Nov 21, 2013
It's getting annoying ... I have a year membership with PS+ and since I got my PS4 all I got are 3 free games and a bunch of adverts. Even if I search for stuff all I get are movies... Kinda sucks paying for it and not being able to use the features. I wish they could at least tell us why and when this will stop!
Message 12 of 17 (570 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 22, 2014
Did anybody get this fixed? I don't know how long I have had this problem. I haven't played my ps4 in a while and I turn it on then bam no ps plus. Anybody can let me know how to fix this thanks
Message 13 of 17 (483 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 4, 2014

So is anyone else still having this issue? I've had it since day one, I thought it was just part of the new system and that it would fix itself. I have the little plus next to my name, and if I can find the PS+ games in the store I can still download them for free, but the PS+ menu only takes me to suscription options and not a list of all the games in the Instant Game Collection.

Message 14 of 17 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Nov 2, 2014

I can't believe that it's almost been a year and this still wasn't fixed yet. Still the same **bleep** with not being able to see the Instant Colection and instead being shown adverts to subscribe when I'm still a subscriber. Is this ever going to get fixed?

Message 15 of 17 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Nov 2, 2014

And no, this wasn't solved yet, obviously. Whoever said that it's solved is an idiot.

Message 16 of 17 (259 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 14, 2014

This problem also happens with me. It's almost 1 year since I'am a plus member and ps4 owner, and I always have to download the free games from the search menu, the instant game collections doesn't show.

I bought the ps+ from amazon and I tried to redeem the code in the ps4, but didn't work, so I reedemed in my ps3. In the ps3 it works perfect.

In the ps4 it shows the "+" in my profile and I'm able to download everything, I can't see the free games collection

Message 17 of 17 (156 Views)
0 Likes