Jun 29 2013
By: Dr_Romulus First Son 1 posts

PS+ services available in master and/or sub-account

2 replies 81 views Edited Jun 29, 2013

Does anyone have a link to anything on the Sony website that shows a table with all the different services the PS+ offers and what can be used by the master account, sub-account or both?

I've looked around for hours on the PS webpage and in these forums and cannot find a definitive list.

I'm debating PS+ to use the cloud save game storage function but want to know if it can be used by sub-accounts as well.  There are threads that say YES & say NO and I cannot find anything official from Sony.

Links? Ideas? 

Message 1 of 3 (81 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: PS+ services available in master and/or sub-account

Jun 29, 2013

the cloud isn't available to sub accounts. Plus isn't available to sub accounts any longer either. The cloud is only available to the PLus member.

Message 2 of 3 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
29327 posts

Re: PS+ services available in master and/or sub-account

Jun 30, 2013

Playstation Plus was available to sub-accounts initially, but Sony realized that by doing so it could not offer M-rated games in the Instant Game Collection.  That was too much of a restriction for the Instant Game Collection, so sub-accounts are no longer able to subscribe to Playstation Plus. That is why if you search for answers on this without regard to the date, you will get conflicting information.  The facts changed.

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (64 Views)
0 Likes