Jun 29 2013
By: donkeyhead_69 First Son 2 posts

PS plus instant games

5 replies 178 views Edited Jun 29, 2013
Just a quick question. In order to have access to games that have rotated out of the instant game collection do I have to fully download the games or do I basically just have to start the download so it is in my download list.

I'm guessing the latter is correct but I just want to be sure. Thanks!
Message 1 of 6 (178 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: PS plus instant games

Jun 29, 2013

You could've found out forsure faster by doing a forum search. You only need to start the download and cancel so it's in your list. You'll be able to completely download it later even if it's no longer free as long as you're still a Plus member.

Message 2 of 6 (159 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

You could've found out for sure faster by doing a forum search. You only need to start the download and cancel so it's in your list. You'll be able to completely download it later even if it's no longer free as long as you're still a Plus member.

<Edit> It double posted!!! Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 6 (158 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
31513 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

If you purchase it for free in the Playstation Store on the web (https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/games), you don't even have to start the download.  Just completing the purchase adds it your downloads list for as long as you remain a Plus subscriber.  You can download it later, for a long as it is available in the Playstation Store for anyone else to download.

GKP
Message 4 of 6 (149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 30, 2013
I tried a quick search using various criteria; PS Plus, instant games, free games, a combo of those three. I couldn't find anything relevant to my question. Maybe I'm just clueless though.
Message 5 of 6 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

Yea, I just found this out. Kind of a bummer but whatever. I assumed when they said this line.... 

New games are added to the collection every month, so your collection grows larger the longer you are a member.

that meant it would automatically be added to your collection. I would have still got PSN+ regardless but it would had been nice to know.

Message 6 of 6 (136 Views)
0 Likes