Highlighted
Jan 27 2013
By: oversevethousand Lombax Warrior 157 posts

PS+ Member - Can't Download Foosball!

2 replies 412 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

Hey there! Hope someone has an answer for this. I keep trying to download the foosball games, but I keep getting a message that says "this game cannot be purchased at this time." Now, I'm a PS+ member, but it's not even telling me I could buy it with money (if I wanted to), it's just flat out not letting me purchase the game.

Is there anything I can do to get it working? I'd like to give the new entry for us PS+ members a whirl while it's still hot and people are still interested in it, and I can always use more stuff for my Vita.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (412 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
28702 posts

Re: PS+ Member - Can't Download Foosball!

Jan 27, 2013

Foosball 2012 is a cross-buy game. If you purchased the PS3 version of the game, which is also free for Plus subscribers, then the Vita version of the game was already added to your downloads list.  As it is already there, you can't purchase the game again, but you don' t need to.  There is a defect in the Playstation Store app that causes Vita games purchased via cross-buy to not be marked as purchased in the Playstation Store app, even when they are in your downloads list. The Playstation Store knows that you already have the game.  It just doesn't mark the entry in the store as purchased.

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Re: PS+ Member - Can't Download Foosball!

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

Okay, that sounds cool and all, but it's giving me this message on EITHER version. Could the defect possibly have spread to the PS3 download as well, or...?

EDIT: Yeah, weirdly enough, I looked through my downloads, and there it was. Consider this solved then.

Message 3 of 3 (405 Views)
0 Likes