Jun 25 2013
By: Akirasolid Fender Bender 3240 posts

PS + 30 days free trial question

4 replies 171 views Edited Jun 25, 2013

I activiated my free trial, from the PSHome event. I just wanted to know if by stopping automatic transactions will that stop from having my account from being charged after the month is up or do I have to do an extra step to make sure I won't be charged?

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: Akirasolid Entertainment

Message 1 of 5 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Re: PS + 30 days free trial question

Jun 26, 2013

if you turned off automatical suscription renewals than thats all you have to do

Message 2 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3240 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Ok, thank you.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: Akirasolid Entertainment

Message 3 of 5 (155 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
31499 posts

Jun 26, 2013

That's not correct.  That will only work if there isn't enough money in your PSN wallet to pay for a three month subscription when the trial expires ($17.99).  To prevent the subscription from renewing automatically, you have to cancel automatic renewal for the Plus subscription specifically.  You do that in the Services List entry for the game, in the Account Management app on the PS3, or the Playstation Store app on a Vita.  You can also do it in your Media list on the Sony Entertainment Network web site (https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/cam/media/media-list.action).

GKP
Message 4 of 5 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Jun 26, 2013

gkpama00 wrote:

That's not correct.  That will only work if there isn't enough money in your PSN wallet to pay for a three month subscription when the trial expires ($17.99).  To prevent the subscription from renewing automatically, you have to cancel automatic renewal for the Plus subscription specifically.  You do that in the Services List entry for the game, in the Account Management app on the PS3, or the Playstation Store app on a Vita.  You can also do it in your Media list on the Sony Entertainment Network web site (https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/cam/media/media-list.action).

thanks for correcting me

Message 5 of 5 (141 Views)
0 Likes