Jul 12 2013
By: slimtee85 First Son 1 posts

New member to Playstation Plus

3 replies 130 views Edited Jul 12, 2013

Hey community, I am new to playstation plus and am having trouble finding out how to dowload games. How do I do it? And after dowloading them, where do i find them to play them?

Thanks, Tony

Message 1 of 4 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3642 posts

Re: New member to Playstation Plus

Jul 12, 2013

go to the PSN store via te XMB

Add desired game to cart

check out and to you will be prompted to download the game

Message 2 of 4 (122 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

slimtee85 wrote:

Hey community, I am new to playstation plus and am having trouble finding out how to dowload games. How do I do it? And after dowloading them, where do i find them to play them?

Thanks, Tony

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

You download the "Free" games in the PlayStation Store.

Once you've finished downloading it, if you selected "Download in Background," the game will appear as a bubble under "Games" in your XMB.

Click on it and it will begin installing.

Once installed, you can play it Smiley Happy (As long as you remain a PS+ subscriber.)

EDIT: The PlayStation Store has it's own "PlayStation Plus" section, for subscribers.

In the menu to the left, click on Games then there should be a "PlayStation Plus" area.

Go there. This is where you will find all the "Free" games and PS+ Discounts.

Anything you purchase is yours to keep, rather it have been discounted from PS+ or not.

It is only the "Free" games that will expire with your PS+ subscription.

Enjoy Smiley Happy

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 3 of 4 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Jul 12, 2013

hi op and all what others said and this too. Instructions

• 1.Press the "PS" button in the middle of the control to turn on the console.
    • 2.Scroll across to the "PlayStation Network" menu, then down to the "PlayStation Store." Press "X" to access it.
    • 3. Browse through the PlayStation store to find a game you would like to download. Select "Add to Cart." Repeat this process for any other game you wish to purchase.

• 4.Click "View Cart" to view the contents of your shopping cart. Select "Add Funds" to add money to your wallet to pay for your items.
    • 5.Select "Proceed to Checkout" to continue with your purchase, followed by "Confirm Purchase" to complete the process.
    • 6. Select "Download" to begin downloading your purchased game. Once downloaded, hold down the "circle" button and select "Yes" to exit the PlayStation Store.
    • 7. Scroll across to the "Game" menu, and then down to the downloaded file. Select it to begin the installation -- once downloaded, the game can be played.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/how_8756076_download-playstation-store-game-ps3.html#ixzz2YmnaY1CH

i hope this helps tc and have fun.

Message 4 of 4 (99 Views)
0 Likes