Nov 20 2013
By: Manuelmihal First Son 1 posts

My promotional code was stolen

1 replies 106 views Edited Nov 20, 2013
Can someone from costumer support help me with this issue. My promo code for the ps+ Subscription was stolen from me and someone else used the code TM3F 83NS 43NE to set up the 12 months sub for Ps +. This person hacked someone's Paypal account to buy this from me. If is possible for the costumer service to deactivate this subscription which was set up using the code above. Thank you for your help.
Message 1 of 2 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
40614 posts

Re: My promotional code was stolen

Nov 20, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Manuelmihal wrote:
Can someone from costumer support help me with this issue. My promo code for the ps+ Subscription was stolen from me and someone else used the code TM3F 83NS 43NE to set up the 12 months sub for Ps +. This person hacked someone's Paypal account to buy this from me. If is possible for the costumer service to deactivate this subscription which was set up using the code above. Thank you for your help.

Sorry but you didn't reach customer support, just the official Sony PlayStation Forums for users like you & I.

Sony won't cancel a subscription just because you ask them too, personally I think your issue needs to be taken up with Paypal & not Sony.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (98 Views)
0 Likes