Feb 05 2014
By: TheEveryMan First Son 1 posts

My membership expires in 1969!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 replies 226 views Edited Feb 5, 2014

I bought playstation plus (12 month membership) and I am not allowed to play any of my games online. I have asked my friends to see if the playstation plus icon is next to my profile name, and it isn't. I decided to go and buy another card just for the sake of giving up when i read at the confirm purchase screen, it said "You are already a playstation plus member. Your current membership will expire on 12/31/1996!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a very calm person but if I don't get my money back and all of those MONTHS! I swear I will be done with playstation. If ANYONE has a solution, PLEASE feel free to write me back.

Message 1 of 3 (226 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
31593 posts

Re: My membership expires in 1969!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 5, 2014

Did you check the Data and Time settings to verify that your console's clock is set to the correct time and date?

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Support
4438 posts

Re: My membership expires in 1969!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 6, 2014
In addition to gkp's suggesiton, also try restoring your licenses. To do this go to [Settings] > [PSN] > [Restore Licenses],and choose the restore option.

J_W
Message 3 of 3 (193 Views)
0 Likes