Highlighted
Apr 21 2017
By: PrincessMilktea First Son 2 posts

Legal question regarding refund of PS PLUS

2 replies 43 views Edited Last week.

So I bought a ps4 from CeX but I bought the PS Plus from EB Games and unfortunately the ps4 stopped working after a couple of days and I was thinking about getting a refund for it tomorrow from CeX, however I was wondering if they could give me back my money for the PS Plus as well since I know EB Games didn't do anything wrong so they won't refund me. However I think it's unfair that I have to pay for the Plus again seeing as how I already used the voucher code on the faulty ps4 that CeX sold me. Is it possible to ask them for a compensation because it's technically their fault? Is there some sort of policy that can back me up? Thanks :3

Message 1 of 3 (43 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
19311 posts

Re: Legal question regarding refund of PS PLUS

Last week.

Policy - yes - all sales are final, no refunds.  

And your subscription is not lost.  Likely you purchased a console for a reason - to play.  Simply replace it, sign into your new console with your PSN ID that has the Plus subscription and it will still be there.  Subscriptions and purchases are tied to a PSN ID, not a physical console.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear ** ** two-step verification - use it **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 2 of 3 (36 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: Legal question regarding refund of PS PLUS

Last week.

Okay thanks I'll try that Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 3 (26 Views)
0 Likes