Highlighted
Jan 20 2013
By: BrendanCBear First Son 24 posts

Just purchased a 1-Year subscription to PS+

2 replies 143 views Edited Jan 20, 2013

I just recently purchased a 1-year subscription to PS+ on my Vita (as I do not own a PS3). This was after receiving a 1-month trial subscription. During the trial, I downloaded Jet Set Radio and Gravity Rush. I'd like to know when exactly their expiration dates will update themselves as they both say 4 days from now still. I've tried the Update (refresh) button, I've launched both, etc.

Will they update themselves when they go to expire or do I have to redownload them?

Message 1 of 3 (143 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41812 posts

Re: Just purchased a 1-Year subscription to PS+

Jan 20, 2013

BrendanCBear wrote:

I just recently purchased a 1-year subscription to PS+ on my Vita (as I do not own a PS3). This was after receiving a 1-month trial subscription. During the trial, I downloaded Jet Set Radio and Gravity Rush. I'd like to know when exactly their expiration dates will update themselves as they both say 4 days from now still. I've tried the Update (refresh) button, I've launched both, etc.

Will they update themselves when they go to expire or do I have to redownload them?

They should update automatically, having said that it may be that you will have to start but not complete a re-download of the games to 'activate' the subscription again, let the remaining days count down & come back to us if it doesn't happen for you.

BRIT-KO.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 3 (139 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
31526 posts

Re: Just purchased a 1-Year subscription to PS+

Jan 20, 2013

BrendanCBear wrote:

You have to redownload them.  They won't actually download again if they are already installed.  The Playsation Store will just download new license files with the new expiration date.

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (137 Views)
0 Likes