Nov 17 2012
By: lolzertroll First Son 1 posts

Just got playstation plus most free games won't download

2 replies 710 views Edited Nov 17, 2012

i bought my first three months of play station plus tonight. Went to download payday the heist and it keeps downloading in a matter of seconds and installing even quicker. Then it doesn't even show up in my downloaded games. Someone help please. I tried installing it again several times and deleted all The data for it out of my ps3. Still wont show up

Message 1 of 3 (710 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: Just got playstation plus most free games won't download

Nov 17, 2012

lolzertroll wrote:

i bought my first three months of play station plus tonight. Went to download payday the heist and it keeps downloading in a matter of seconds and installing even quicker. Then it doesn't even show up in my downloaded games. Someone help please. I tried installing it again several times and deleted all The data for it out of my ps3. Still wont show up

The unlock is only THAT.  Did you download the DEMO?  The bulk of the data for games will always be in the Demo.  The code from the unlock is what makes it a "FULL" game.

Check to see if you downloaded the Demo.  If not, download that, and then the two will automatically combine to make the Full Game.  This is the case with ANY games that come free with PLUS.  The unlock is really small, so it does not take that long to download.  When you go to download the demo, it will take longer.

Hope this helps.

Moble

Message 2 of 3 (694 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1687 posts

Re: Just got playstation plus most free games won't download

Nov 17, 2012

Most games will have two things to download.  The Demo and the Full Game Unlock.  Download and install both.  One should take about thirty seconds.  The other might take thirty minutes.  Great game tho. 

Message 3 of 3 (681 Views)
0 Likes