Jul 14 2013
By: Zindelijk First Son 1 posts

Just bought 3months PS plus but days didn't get added please HELP

3 replies 152 views Edited Jul 14, 2013
As the title suggests, I just bought 3 more months for playstation plus a little while ago but when I go to my games to see the expiration date it still gives me my old expiry date. I'm kinda freaking out here cause my money got spent so it means I definitely purchased the ps plus 3 month subscription.
Please help
Message 1 of 4 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: Just bought 3months PS plus but days didn't get added please HELP

Jul 14, 2013

this is also the same thing happened to me two days ago and have not received a reply please help us, my plus expires in 1 day :'(

Message 2 of 4 (145 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
42468 posts

Jul 14, 2013

Zindelijk wrote:
As the title suggests, I just bought 3 more months for playstation plus a little while ago but when I go to my games to see the expiration date it still gives me my old expiry date. I'm kinda freaking out here cause my money got spent so it means I definitely purchased the ps plus 3 month subscription.
Please help

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Your Plus Subscription will update, you can just go to one of the Plus games & go to play it & the expiry date on the game will update.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm PST
Message 3 of 4 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

Jul 14, 2013

Thanks BRIT-KO, the expiration date was update, after the expiry of the previous plus Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy.

Zindelijk if you still have doubts do the following steps: On the main menu go to Account Management, Transaction Management, Services List, find the plus and hit X there tells you the date of expiration of your plus.

Message 4 of 4 (125 Views)
0 Likes