Jul 08 2013
By: Alagard7 First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

Is there a limit of how many free games I have as a PS+ member?

4 replies 1427 views Edited Jul 8, 2013

Hi I just bought my PS+ membership and dont know if there is a limit on how many games I can download for free, I read the FAQ but there is no information about this there, I remember reading somewhere you can download 18 games or something like that, if there is a limit where can I find how many games I have left in the PS3? and do I get more games each month?

Thanks and sorry if this is answerd somewhere else Im totally new to the PSN

Message 1 of 5 (1,427 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10174 posts

Re: Is there a limit of how many free games I have as a PS+ member?

Jul 8, 2013
You have misunderstood what Playstation Plus is, you don't get to choose what games you get for free, every month they add and take away games from the Plus section. Once you redeem the game you can download it anytime you want as long as you are in a PS+ subscription, even if they remove it from the plus section.

The Plus update is spread out over the month, they post on the blog to inform us what plus content is coming for the month, as well they release a post every Monday to tell you what's coming for that week. They also tell you what games will be leaving plus.
Message 2 of 5 (1,423 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Thanks for your reply, my mistake for not giving more information, I knew there was a list of free games, my question is, can I donwload all of them or do I have a limit of how many?, for example rigth now there is xcom, battlefield 3, saints row 3 and some others, can I download them all and next month when they rotate some titles do I get to download those too? or do I have to pick and choose wich ones to download from the list because I have a limit of free games?

for example lets say there is a limit, I would prefer to see whats going to be added next month than download battlefield 3 because Im not into FPS multiplayers, although if there is no limit then I would like to play the single player campaign and would download it.

I hope this is more clear, thanks for any help.

Message 3 of 5 (1,416 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10174 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Oh, yes, you can download all of them, there is no limit to what games you can download that are free for plus.
Message 4 of 5 (1,412 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Thanks for your help! Made my day! cant wait to get home and start downloading Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 5 (1,409 Views)
0 Likes