Highlighted
Sep 08 2012
By: kdog5301 First Son 1 posts

I want to retrieve my old saves that I have on the online storage after my PSN plus expired.

1 replies 497 views Edited Sep 8, 2012

Why didn't sony give a option for that? I had to restore my PS3 and then it deleted everything and I want my old NBA 2K12 My Player save cause that was my best my player.

Message 1 of 2 (497 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40597 posts

Re: I want to retrieve my old saves that I have on the online storage after my PSN plus expired.

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

kdog5301 wrote:

Why didn't sony give a option for that? I had to restore my PS3 and then it deleted everything and I want my old NBA 2K12 My Player save cause that was my best my player.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

So your PS Plus Subscription Expired but you still want to have access to your online storage/cloud saves, is that correct?

Sorry to sound rude but PlayStation Plus is a subscription service, one of those services offered to subscribers is cloud saves, if you don't have an active subscription why on earth would you think you would stil be able to access something you're no-longer paying for?

The fact that you had to restore your PS3 is a mute point & does not factor into this issue at all.

If your player means so much to you & depending on how long ago you let your subscription lapse (cloud saves are not saved indefinitely), your only option may be to fork out $17.99 for a 3 month subscription to get access to it again, that decision is yours dependant on how much you want your player backl!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (489 Views)