Sep 23 2012
By: wuwuwu79 First Son 2 posts

I WANT CANCEL PSN+ RENEWAL. ~

3 replies 801 views Edited Sep 23, 2012

HI. 

today i received mms from my credit card company.

paid 17.97 USD...... sony network entertainment.

i paid 17.99 USD for PSN PLUS service  ..  3months ago.

and now my PS3 CONSOLE has serious problem with redscreen. ~~~

so.

I DO NOT WANT TO RENEWAL  !!!

is it true that prepaid renewal service can't cancel ???

I'M ALREADY EDIT 'AUTOMATICALLY ADD FUNDS RENEW TO SUBSCRIPTIONS' TO 'NO' from 'YES'
 AND GO MEDIA - PSN , CLICK 'NO AUTOMATIC RENEWAL'

SO.... CONCLUTION. 
I WANT TO CANCEL BELOW PURCHASE !!!!

Online ID: wuwuwu79 
Order Number 3392530450

Date/Time Purchased: 09/22/2012 @ 07:40 PM
Total Amount: $17.99

Item / Service Details Price (Dollars) 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

IP9101-NPIA90005_01-3MONTHPACKAGE000-UJ01 PlayStation(R)Plus: 3 Month Package (3 Month Package) $17.99

(Next Renewal Date: 12/23/2012 @ 06:33 PM) 

Sub Total $17.99
Tax $0.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total $17.99

fast answer please ....  

Message 1 of 4 (801 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
31570 posts

Re: I WANT CANCEL PSN+ RENEWAL. ~

Sep 23, 2012

The Playstation Store has a no-refund policy.  You can cancel a subscription at any time, but you never get any money back when you do that.  All canceling does is to prevent the subscription from automatically renewing, but you must cancel the subscription before it renews.  Once the renewal is charged, you can't get the money back.  Well, it never hurts to call 800-345-SONY and ask; but the policy is no refunds on any Playstation Store purchase.  To cancel a subscription you have to start the Account Management app on your PS3, and then go to the Transaction Management>Services List.  The Services List will show all of the subscriptions that you have.  Just find the Playstation Plus subscription under Sony Computer Entertainment, and click the cancel button.  That will prevent any future automatic renewals, but as I said, it won't refund any money already charged.  If you don't cancel the subscription, then the subscription will renew a day or two before it expires; unless there isn't enough money in your PSN wallet to pay for the subscription, and there is no funding source registered for your account. In that case, the subscription is allowed to expire.

GKP
Message 2 of 4 (794 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 23, 2012

i didn't know that policy....  

but i still don't understand that canceling is not possible before expire day....

anyway.. thankyou for comment.

have a good day~

Message 3 of 4 (789 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
31570 posts

Sep 24, 2012

You can cancel a PSN subscription at any time after it starts, but you have to do so using the cancel button in the Services List.  No other method is effective.  Even if you cancel the subscription, you don't get any refund, and the expiration date of the subscription does not change.  The only thing that canceling a PSN subscription does is to prevent it from being automatically renewed when it expires. 

GKP
Message 4 of 4 (778 Views)
0 Likes