Aug 07 2013
By: EMCEE_SPIKE First Son 1 posts

How do I activate Playstation Plus

2 replies 803 views Edited Aug 7, 2013

Ok so I just bought the Ps3 uncharted bundle with 1 month free Playstation plus, but there is no regitration code anywhere I checked and I really want to have playstation plus because of the special going on where you can get saints row 3 free. Can someone help me how do I activate this?

Message 1 of 3 (803 Views)
MVP Support
41812 posts

Re: How do I activate Playstation Plus

Aug 7, 2013

EMCEE_SPIKE wrote:

Ok so I just bought the Ps3 uncharted bundle with 1 month free Playstation plus, but there is no regitration code anywhere I checked and I really want to have playstation plus because of the special going on where you can get saints row 3 free. Can someone help me how do I activate this?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Some people have purchased certain bundles & found that the code is missing, some have just missed it, check & double check EVERYWHERE for the code, including inside any game case, literally check everywhere, if you're 100% certain it's not there then there's little you can really do except perhaps return the whole PS3 bundle etc to where you purchased it or contact the place you purchased it to see if they'll help you out, unfortunately it'll just be your word against theirs so you may not get anywhere.

Good luck.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 3 (796 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Re: How do I activate Playstation Plus

Aug 7, 2013

you pretty much just have to complain to the retailer, some of these "new" consoles are actually still been previously opened

give you an example, my friend bought a new PS3 and when he set it up it already had a user profile on it, and his voucher for 1 year in his bundle was missing, he just went back to the store explained the story had got it replaced

Message 3 of 3 (786 Views)
0 Likes