Jan 03 2012
By: MilitaryDragon First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

How can I check to see when my plus membership expires?

15 replies 210615 views Edited Jan 3, 2012

I honeslty dont know, I know how to set it up for reacurring payments, that I took off, but I dont know how to access something telling me when it goes out, I know the month but not the day. I would like to know so I can plan out when to pay it so it doesnt mess with my other bills.

Message 1 of 16 (210,615 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Re: How can I check to see when my plus membership expires?

Jan 3, 2012

couple ways to check it---go to one of your games that was free with plus hit the pyramid and then hit info---will show the expiration day

Message 2 of 16 (210,613 Views)
Last Guardian
11742 posts

Jan 4, 2012

The best way to keep track of your account's expiration is through your PlayStation "account management" options. When you're signed into your PlayStation 3, scroll upward to head deeper into your account's clickable pathways where under "transaction managment" you should see a list of "services" rendered. Under here you'll find a selection related to PlayStation Plus. Outlining the start date and the end date, this marker should tell you everything needed to know about your contract with Plus.

Message 3 of 16 (210,614 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jan 5, 2012

thanks man, that worked

Message 4 of 16 (210,613 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jul 1, 2013

I got a 90 day subscription for my vita and I dont know when it runs out. I don't own a PS3, is there any way I can find out when my subscription expires?  I've been on the Sony website and have had no luck

Message 5 of 16 (204,315 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1124 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Skinny_Malinky wrote:

I got a 90 day subscription for my vita and I dont know when it runs out. I don't own a PS3, is there any way I can find out when my subscription expires?  I've been on the Sony website and have had no luck

It works the same for the Vita. Go into the PSN and hit the bubble on the bottom right and follow the same path listed above.

Message 6 of 16 (204,306 Views)
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2013
Hello, thank you for replying, however, I still can't find out the info I need. When u say go to PSN do u mean on my vita? I went to settings/account management, nothing there. What bubble on the bottom right are u referring to? I can't find any info on the webite either.
I'm also in the UK I don't know why it signed me into the US forum, maybe my vita has a different interface? I'll try to find a UK forum
Message 7 of 16 (203,603 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Jul 18, 2013

Skinny_Malinky wrote:
Hello, thank you for replying, however, I still can't find out the info I need. When u say go to PSN do u mean on my vita? I went to settings/account management, nothing there. What bubble on the bottom right are u referring to? I can't find any info on the webite either.
I'm also in the UK I don't know why it signed me into the US forum, maybe my vita has a different interface? I'll try to find a UK forum

In the PlayStation store, tap on the bubble in the bottom right corner with the elipses. Go to [Services List] and find PlayStation Plus.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 8 of 16 (203,595 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jul 19, 2013

Found it, thank you.....Automatic renewal was on too, which I turned off

Message 9 of 16 (203,554 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Oct 5, 2013

Hi. Back in May I bought a PS3 that came with a 1yr Playstation Plus membership.  I recently bought a 1 Yr membership code from a third party seller at Rakuten.  I was a little worried when it came just attached to a piece of cardboard - no packaging, no shrink wrap, etc.  I entered the code and it seemed to work - no error messages.  When I checked my downloaded game expiration outlined by jpbslayer, it still had an expiration of May 2014.  However when I looked in the Services section, my Playstation Plus had an expiration of May 2015, so it looks like the code worked fine.  However that brought up a new question.  Based on the game expiration date I assume these are created when you download the game for the first time - it looks at your account for your currrent expiration but it doesn't seem to update when you extend your membership.  Does this mean that I will have to re-download the game in May of 2014 or will it automatically look to see if membership has been extended?

Message 10 of 16 (199,847 Views)