First Son
28 posts

Re: Help with Nioh!!!

last month
Cool thanks. Are the Divine items only available in NG+?
Message 21 of 36 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

last month
Yes I found a amrita glitch after I switched clan and the game updates **bleep** it lol
Message 22 of 36 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

exploiting glitches will give you a short advantage, but after they get patched, you can respec again Smiley Wink I rather look for more sustainable ways of progressing Smiley Wink

Btw. divine gear drops only in NG+, or from revenants on first playthrough (if you get lucky).

A bit of information on divine items and how to create a divine item lvl 150 (+10) can be found here.

SVK emblem
Message 23 of 36 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

last month
OK cool. Thanks for the info. I'm still on my first play through. Trying to level up as much as I can before NG+. I'm at level 139 and just got to Omi Region
Message 24 of 36 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
28 posts

last month
OK cool. Thanks for the info. I'm still on my first play through. Trying to level up as much as I can before NG+. I'm at level 139 and just got to Omi Region. Respec is OK for me. I've done it twice. Trying for the Living Nightmare build
Message 25 of 36 (180 Views)
First Son
28 posts

last month
Does anyone know how to uninstall the latest patch of Nioh so I can go back to version 1.03 for a bit?
Message 26 of 36 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

4 weeks ago
Well Hellfire and cat **bleep**! I just beat Nioh on my first run through. I was at level 166. I even had a No hitter on Edward Kelley. Not bad for a 37 yr old grumpy **bleep** like me. I'm still sexy as hell though lol
Message 27 of 36 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

4 weeks ago
Can anyone suggest the next plausible course of action after beating The Demon King Revealed. I do want to level up to the fullest, find all the Divine items and the Yakasma Magatama
Message 28 of 36 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

4 weeks ago

after Deamon King revealed you got to do the "The Queen's Eyes" Mission to unlock NG+

you'll only get the Yasakani Magatama in NG+ Mode

or have you already beaten NG+ too beeing at Level 166 ????

I needed to be on level 120 to beat Deamon King reveald and was 123 when i did "The Queens Eyes

btw

I got a question too:

what are the min requirements to get 150+x gear ?

befor patch 1.06

I got 1 peace of armor from smithing at Level 150+1

and 2 dual swords with 150+1 to soul match my faforte dual katanas to 150+2

but since that patch all i get is max 150 in various rarities but none of them with a +1 or something

do I have to finish a minimum amount of missions in NG+ that +1, +2 etc.. gear will start dropping again ??

regards

Markus

Message 29 of 36 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

4 weeks ago
No I haven't beaten NG+ still looking. the Yakasami Magatama. Luckily divine gear has been dropping in new game when I switch back to gain Amrita to level up. It's slow and frustrating right now. I'm not sure on the minimum requirements for the gear sometimes I'll find one with plus one or whatever. I guess max out your patronage points at the blacksmith. I wish I had a quicker way to level up. I'm only completing certain levels in NG+ until I can level up more
Message 30 of 36 (72 Views)
0 Likes