Highlighted
Jul 03 2013
By: ALARM-cIock Sackboy 479 posts
Accepted Solution

Full Game Trial & IGC Interfering with Full Game Purchases and Sale Prices

2 replies 120 views Edited Jul 3, 2013

I renewed my PS+ subscription today with intent to purchase Batman: Arkham Asylum at the $5 sale price, the problem is I had already downloaded the Full Game Trial in the past. So instead of showing the $5 PS+ sale price it just shows 'Purchased'.

Has Sony ever addressed this issue and is there any known work around?

I've had similar issues in the past with PS+ where I wanted to purchase a title that I had already downloaded as a part of the IGC (as a token of good will toward the developers), but was confronted with the same issue. The title just showed 'Purchased'.

Message 1 of 3 (120 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
31526 posts

Re: Full Game Trial & IGC Interfering with Full Game Purchases and Sale Prices

Jul 3, 2013

You have to purchase the game from within the full game trial, after you have completed the 1 hour of play.  You don't have to actually play the game for an hour. The clock starts as soon as the game begins, and runs in real time; so you just have to start a new game, and then wait an hour.  You should still get the Plus discount if you purchase the game from within the trial version.

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (103 Views)
Sackboy
479 posts

Re: Full Game Trial & IGC Interfering with Full Game Purchases and Sale Prices

Jul 4, 2013

Hey thanks, I gave it a try and everything worked out. I had already used the hour trial in the past and didn't realize that it would reset when I renewed my subscription. Good to know.

Message 3 of 3 (83 Views)
0 Likes