Sep 17 2016
By: Melodee420 First Son 1 posts

Error Code Doesn't Exist?! Help!

1 replies 120 views Edited Sep 17, 2016
So I do a lot of things via my ps we browser since not everything I want to view has an app. So when I'm watching videos like I do often via the Web Browser I keep getting this error msg. Error Code: WV-33907-02

It pulled up the explanation through the Web browser. I've tried several different things and it's still happened about every 2 minutes into a video. Highly annoying when you're trying to watch something.

Oddly when I got here on the site and was looking for help it said this particular error code didn't exist.

Long story short this never happened until after thus most recent update. Nothing else has changes with my Internet or anything.

Any help? I'd like to be able to use my Web browser without this happening. I even tried different pages with videos and got the same thing. It's been this way for 3 days. It's NOT my Internet. I can assure you that

It says Operation timeout and that there are connection errors while receiving data. Please try after a while. I've been trying for 3 days. My logic tells me I had something to do with the update.
Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Error Code Doesn't Exist?! Help!

Sep 17, 2016
I am having the same problem. Started this past week. Plugged in through lan cable with 55 mbs down and 13 up. Very frustrating. Hitting O or ok through error lets video play for another couple of minutes but then error comes up again.
Message 2 of 2 (79 Views)
0 Likes