Feb 05 2014
By: GothamKnightMan First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Downloaded Outlast but it wasn't there

2 replies 102 views Edited Feb 5, 2014

So I downloaded Outlast using PlayStation Plus and after waiting a couple of hours it said it was installed. I go to play it and there was no sign of Outlast at all, so I go to my library and it wants me to download it again. I'm going to download it once more, but if it happens again what should I do?

Message 1 of 3 (102 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41835 posts

Re: Downloaded Outlast but it wasn't there

Feb 5, 2014

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

GothamKnightMan wrote:

So I downloaded Outlast using PlayStation Plus and after waiting a couple of hours it said it was installed. I go to play it and there was no sign of Outlast at all, so I go to my library and it wants me to download it again. I'm going to download it once more, but if it happens again what should I do?

You said you downloaded it, but have you installed it?

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 3 (84 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Re: Downloaded Outlast but it wasn't there

Feb 5, 2014

One easy way to avoid any issue like the one you are having is to go to the Playstation store on your computer after signing into your account you can buy games for the PS4, PS3, PS Vita all in one place instead of the seperate stores on each console. Once you purchase a game (Free if PS+) an option will show up to download to PS4 or something along those lines.  You can then turn on your PS4 and it will start to download as soon as your system gets to the XMB.

RISE_UP44
NalyoGaming.com - YouTube.com/Nalyo44
Message 3 of 3 (73 Views)
0 Likes