Jul 03 2012
By: SLICK_T Splicer 62 posts
Accepted Solution

Discrimination by PSN BLOG TEAM

11 replies 383 views Edited Jul 3, 2012

I am sick and tired of trying to find out a way to get ahold of anyone on the playstation blog. I have many psn accounts and I had to use others cause my main psn account is blocked from commenting on the blog. Everyone has their own right to express constructive critisism in that blog but it seems if we speak out on something we got ripped off on or voice our concerns we get ignored and then blocked from commenting by the blog team. I have spent thousands of dollars on Sony and most of that on the psn store and for them to block my comments from ever going through is wrong and rude and I want a answer why they think they have a right to mute us that speak out on stuff in a polite manner. This is going to stop of I have to go and get a lawsuit started agaisnt the blog team for discrimination I will. We have a right to ask them questions or express constructive critisism and when they block us for expressing our right they are breaking the law and treating us wrong. Its ok for them to lie and rip us off and black mail us and make mistakes that take our money 24/7 but when we speak out they just block us from commenting to mute us calling them out on the mistakes they make constantly. I say a law suit needs to start. Can anyone help me to let me know who I email or who I call away from the stupid sony # that gets us no where? All they do is send you to the website that has no complaint email or anything for that matter to get a anwser. I think I need to start a law suit. 

Message 1 of 12 (383 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41732 posts

Re: Discrimination by PSN BLOG TEAM

Jul 3, 2012

Not all comments appear on the PS Blog, are you saying that not one of your comments ever appears now?

If that's the case then all I can suggest is either contacting Sony via their CS number/email or by sending a PM to a member of the Moderation Team here to see if they can assist you.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 12 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
62 posts

Jul 4, 2012

I have called and get no where all they do is tell me to go to the playstation website and email them and I have done that and all I get is the auto message saying they recieved the message and bla bla bla and then get a message back saying they deal with console related problems and to contact a mod and gave a link to email the moderator and yet that email that I wrote to was invalid. This is really pissing me off and beginning to be a wake up call to me to not buy anything again from Sony cause the way they are treating me on the blog. I have over 20 psn accounts all mostly made when I was duplicating GT5 cars last year before the patch ruined that and left me with all these useless accounts but even signing into all those accounts and my main account when ever I post the comments no matter what I write NEVER POST. They have blocked my ISP and the to be polite they should be man enough as a company that I have been a paying customer of for years and years and this treatment of not emailing us to say why we are blocked is wrong and really raging me. I call Sony on the phone and its always they cant help and more excuses. I need emails and contact information on the blog team workers is what I need and I will call in again and file a complaint on the phone or call a lawyer to help me out. I'll record everything on camera and show what happens when I try to comment on the blog and nothing ever happens my post will never post. Its been months its been like this and by now I've had enough. They are jerks at the blog team. 

Message 3 of 12 (376 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Sep 16, 2015

You are not the only one. 

They even go as far as delaying my comments for a few days, so it is buried in the pile of less current information.

Would like to start a discrimination lawsuit.

Message 4 of 12 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Sep 16, 2015

Either that, or block posts altogether, instead of using fake membership ID's as a way to deceive consumers into buying products, as one of us.

Message 5 of 12 (92 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
16908 posts

Sep 16, 2015

@Rezolution77

You've replied to a post that is three years old.  Necrobumping is not allowed.

Check the dates before posting.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear ** ** two-step verification - use it **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 6 of 12 (87 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7594 posts

Sep 16, 2015

Rezolution77 wrote:

You are not the only one. 

They even go as far as delaying my comments for a few days, so it is buried in the pile of less current information.

Would like to start a discrimination lawsuit.

What are they discriminating against?

BTW they have the right to block or delete posts as they see fit, you agreed to their TOS and if you break their rules it is on you.

PSXBGamer- wrote:
"2000-2016 still in the year 2000 i didnt know we was in the year 3000"

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Does-it-bother-you-that-Sony-brags-about-how-well-they-re-doing/td-p/45935146/page/12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 7 of 12 (84 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Sep 16, 2015

No rules were broken.

How is that not discrimination?

Message 8 of 12 (78 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Sep 16, 2015

No worries, corporate henchmen.

A new post has been opened, and I am sure will censored/discriminated/provoked by people like yourself.

Message 9 of 12 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Sep 16, 2015

Necro bumbing? What exactly is that?

I come from a land where topics are topics regardless of how old they might be.

You think because some topic somewhere was posted ages ago, while comments are delayed gives that any merit?

Message 10 of 12 (73 Views)
0 Likes