Highlighted
Feb 26 2013
By: Fatango38 First Son 1 posts

Charged for DUST514 Starter DLC

2 replies 230 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

I have PlayStation Plus and I went onto the store and got to the starter pack.

I also bought the Skyrim Heartfire, for some reason I was on the PS Plus pages and saw DUST514 again, and my Cart only showed Heartfire DLC x 1, I went back to add the starter pack again and went through the purchasing process, thought it was probably a glitch and did not pay much attention but at the end I was charged for $9.99, please help me in removing these charges from my account.

Message 1 of 3 (230 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: Charged for DUST514 Starter DLC

Feb 26, 2013
Message 2 of 3 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
56227 posts

Re: Charged for DUST514 Starter DLC

Feb 26, 2013

Fatango38 wrote:

I have PlayStation Plus and I went onto the store and got to the starter pack.

I also bought the Skyrim Heartfire, for some reason I was on the PS Plus pages and saw DUST514 again, and my Cart only showed Heartfire DLC x 1, I went back to add the starter pack again and went through the purchasing process, thought it was probably a glitch and did not pay much attention but at the end I was charged for $9.99, please help me in removing these charges from my account.

Dust is sold a bit different in the store, I almost paid 9.99 for it too but there was a pulldown menu when i bought it and luckily i noticed.

Try contacting sony, explain to them "I have PS+, I wanted the free version of this 9.99 pack"   Typically they wont do refunds but in your situation if you stay calm and respectful I bet someone will be able to fix it.   Here is the contact info https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

Message 3 of 3 (221 Views)