Jul 10 2013
By: Ir_Skynet88 First Son 2 posts

Charge for free game: Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD

[ Edited ]
2 replies 132 views Edited Jul 15, 2013

I am US PlaystationPlus subscriber (Online ID: Ir_Skynet88 Expiration date: 27/03/2014) and today I claim 2 free item but some how it charge me $9.99 for a free game (Refer to PIC01 below) which suppose this game Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD is free for PlaystationPLUS user (Refer to PIC02).. Why I as PlaystationPlus subscriber need to pay $9.99 for a FREE game! 

Please resolve & revert it back the $9.99 credit back to my account as It should be FREE. Hope this can resolve soon.

Regards,

Sky

Ir_skynet88

PIC01

Edit: removed pic due to exposed e-mail address

U--J

PIC02

Oddworld1.png

Message 1 of 3 (132 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
31490 posts

Re: Charge for free game: Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD

Jul 10, 2013

You purchased the game before the Playstatiion Store update was completed, which means that it was not free when you bought it.  It is free now, but you already bought it too early.  You also did not pay attention during the checkout process when the Playstation Store told you that it was charging you $9.99. As you agreed to pay $9.99 for the game, Sony does not owe you a refund, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  You can't get a refund by posting here.  You have to contact Playstation customer support by phone, or live chat, during business hours (https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options).

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: Charge for free game: Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD

Jul 11, 2013

Playstation Store should not dsiplay this game as free game if not ready yet.. However I did contacted Playstation customer support as per your advise.. Thanks GKP and your advise is very much appriciated 

Message 3 of 3 (97 Views)
0 Likes