Jan 07 2014
By: jteasdale1102 First Son 2 posts

Cant Access Ps+ on PS4

7 replies 183 views Edited Jan 7, 2014

Good Morning all,

I purchased a year of PS+ and activated it on my account on 12/5/13.  I was able to access the PS+ content, and all was right with the universe.  A couple weeks ago, I treid to access PS+ again and all I can see on the PSN is the ability to buy another subscription to PS+.  I checked my account settings, and it shows that I do have an active subscription that is good until 12/5/14.

Any thoughts on what may be going on?  The  only thing that I changed since activating the subscription was adding a sub account for my son.

Thanks,

J

Message 1 of 8 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Re: Cant Access Ps+ on PS4

Jan 7, 2014
Maybe its because you are on a different user you have to sign into the one with PlayStation +.
Message 2 of 8 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2014

I am signing in under my primary account (this one).  And I verified that this is the account that has the PS+ Subscription.

Message 3 of 8 (179 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jan 7, 2014
The PlayStation + doesn't have membership with the whole console only the user.
Message 4 of 8 (177 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jan 7, 2014
Idk then man you got owned 1 year subscription I'd contact the company.
Message 5 of 8 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 7, 2014
This appears to be just advertising or something. On the PS3, when you look at the PS+ tab in the Store, it shows all the free stuff that you can download and the discounted prices for different downloadable content. On the PS4, it only shows the advertisements for PS+ in addition to what you get with your subscription. It doesn't acknowledge that you are a PS+ subscriber here. If you go down to the games tab, and open all games, you will see the discounts and free content available here. I really wish that that Sony would make the Playstation Store like it is on the PS3. I just don't care for the new format. I hope this helps. By the way, "Don't Starve" is not showing as free yet so don't purchase it until it says it is free to subscribers. This should happen sometime today or this evening.Just an FYI.
Message 6 of 8 (154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 7, 2014
I'm having the same problem. I'm logged in as my ps+ account and i set this playstation as my primary. Every time i click to download a free game it says i need to be a plus member
Message 7 of 8 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 7, 2014
It worked Now. Ps still hadn't updated the game of the month and that was preventing me from downloading anything. Or at least i think that was the problem
Message 8 of 8 (135 Views)
0 Likes