Dec 10 2012
By: Europino83 First Son 1 posts

Cannot Play Downloaded Games After PS3 was Fixed

2 replies 746 views Edited Dec 10, 2012

Hello,

I need help in playing PS3 games that I have downloaded. I just got my PS3 returned to me from Sony after it was service repaired because of a blinking red light. Now I am excited to be back gaming! However, my niece wanted to play Little Big Planet and I am not able to play it anymore. Before my system broke I was able to play it. Now when I open the game the system asks me if I want to copy it to my PSP. After saying NO, nothing happens. What happened here? Please help me find a solution?

Message 1 of 3 (746 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Re: Cannot Play Downloaded Games After PS3 was Fixed

Dec 10, 2012

Not sure if its related but I was having the same issue with a game recently that I bought previously and tried to re-download. It showed up as a ps3 game but when I tried to install it said it was a psp game. I was advised to try and download it again using account management and that worked. 

Message 2 of 3 (739 Views)
MVP Support
40067 posts

Re: Cannot Play Downloaded Games After PS3 was Fixed

Dec 10, 2012

Europino83 wrote:

Hello,

I need help in playing PS3 games that I have downloaded. I just got my PS3 returned to me from Sony after it was service repaired because of a blinking red light. Now I am excited to be back gaming! However, my niece wanted to play Little Big Planet and I am not able to play it anymore. Before my system broke I was able to play it. Now when I open the game the system asks me if I want to copy it to my PSP. After saying NO, nothing happens. What happened here? Please help me find a solution?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

This has nothing to do with the serviving of the PS3.

To download the game to your PS3 do so through your download list & re-download it that way.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 3 (732 Views)
0 Likes