Feb 09 2014
By: AFROCUT1 First Son 19 posts

Can't redeem ps+ card

3 replies 94 views Edited Feb 9, 2014
Bought my card from GameStop at the end of December . Couldn't get a play station . Then I finally order a play station through GameStop and have it delivered to my house. I get it February 4th. The store is down "not available in your region" (**bleep**!?) can't use my system . Put it to the side . Got a vita for my birthday (jan 30) , use that instead . Can't put the code in there either. Try PC, "can't use on PC" . So I wait to the next day. Psn is up....but I receive E-82000102 . Great! Try on all systems... Same thing. I bought tw o cards so I try the other one. Same thing. Go back to gamestop with receipt to see if they were activated, they were. Try them on the 6th , same thing. Is there an email for support where I can send them my problem or do I have to rot on the phone ? At this point I wish I never bought the ps4 at all.
Message 1 of 4 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: Can't redeem ps+ card

Feb 9, 2014
Even tried it on the second profile... No use . Any info or Help would be great.
Message 2 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Feb 9, 2014

You mentioned the store not being available in your region. Do the code regions match your account region?

Message 3 of 4 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
19 posts

Feb 9, 2014
I'm in florida , I heard the network was down on the 4th and gave every one strange problems. My cards were bought down the street from me here. So that shouldn't be the problem .... I hope .
Message 4 of 4 (73 Views)
0 Likes