First Son
14 posts

Re: Can't download Classic Sonic Bundle ( at all )

Dec 4, 2012

That's bs!! It's such an easy thing to fix, there should be no excuse just to put it to the side like that!

Message 31 of 40 (922 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

HEY EVERYBODY. I WAS ABLE TO GET A SOLUTION TO THIS!!!! HERE'S WHAT I DID!

Step 1: Call Sony at 1-800-345-Sony , explained situation. Asked them to submit request to refund Sonic 2. 

Step 2: the next day I got an email saying the request was denied because all psn store sales are final. The important thing you need TI gather from this email is the SR# (sales reference number)

Step 3: Called the number that was included in the email which is 866-286-5123. IMPORTANT: If you call this number, they will not help you unless you have an SR#

Step 4: After explaining the issue and having Sony try to remove Sonic 2 from my download list with no success, the representative agreed to add $4.99 to my wallet as a one time exception. Although I technically could have used this credit toward anything, I used it to download Sonic 1.

Additional Tips: BE NICE!! Customer service reps are much more willing to help you if you treat them with respect. Although you maybe frustrated, you have to keep your cool.

When calling the main Sony number in step 1, if you are told there's nothing they can do oTGIF they refuse to submit the refund request, say thank you, hang up, and call back to speak with someone else. 

GOOD LUCK!

Message 32 of 40 (916 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 5, 2012

irman925 wrote:

HEY EVERYBODY. I WAS ABLE TO GET A SOLUTION TO THIS!!!! HERE'S WHAT I DID!

Step 1: Call Sony at 1-800-345-Sony , explained situation. Asked them to submit request to refund Sonic 2. 

Step 2: the next day I got an email saying the request was denied because all psn store sales are final. The important thing you need TI gather from this email is the SR# (sales reference number)

Step 3: Called the number that was included in the email which is 866-286-5123. IMPORTANT: If you call this number, they will not help you unless you have an SR#

Step 4: After explaining the issue and having Sony try to remove Sonic 2 from my download list with no success, the representative agreed to add $4.99 to my wallet as a one time exception. Although I technically could have used this credit toward anything, I used it to download Sonic 1.

Additional Tips: BE NICE!! Customer service reps are much more willing to help you and if you treat them bith respect. Although you maybe frustrated, you have to keep your cool.

When calling the main Sony number in step 1, if you are told there's nothing they can do oTGIF they refuse to submit the refund request, say thank you, hang up, and call back to speak with someone else. 

GOOD LUCK!

I shouldn't have to lift a finger to get that bundle

and great.. now it looks like the bundle is missing from the store

Message 33 of 40 (897 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1149 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Message 34 of 40 (886 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Yeah, unfortunately that advice is too little too late. They took the bundle down without warning on this update, I guess they're trying to cover it over since so many people couldn't download it.

Message 35 of 40 (875 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Umm, the bundle wasn´t in Expiring soon section, they better get it back, and fixed
Message 36 of 40 (852 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Well, I´ve just read the blog this week and there isn´t anything about Sonic, I´m really dissapointed Sony, it was somenthing so easy to fix, if you only could care just a little for your clients...
Message 37 of 40 (804 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

So I guess PSN staff has said "screw the PS+ members we already have their subscription money & by the time they need to re subscribe  they'll just forget about all our little screw ups" well sorry but i won't be re subscribing unless i start getting what was promised to us, & i know alot of others that feel the same, so PSN should expect a drastic down sizing in the # of PS+ members this year *golf clap* congrats PSN you just lost some of your biggest cash cows

Message 38 of 40 (769 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Dec 15, 2012

TC9I5_UK wrote:

So I guess PSN staff has said "screw the PS+ members we already have their subscription money & by the time they need to re subscribe  they'll just forget about all our little screw ups" well sorry but i won't be re subscribing unless i start getting what was promised to us, & i know alot of others that feel the same, so PSN should expect a drastic down sizing in the # of PS+ members this year *golf clap* congrats PSN you just lost some of your biggest cash cows

I agree

It's the principle of the matter.. we're paying customers. That content was supposed to be made available to us but to some oversight in their new store we couldn't get it. They chose to do nothing about it.... That's not how you treat your customers.. or atleast that's not how you treat your customers if you want to keep them as customers

Message 39 of 40 (762 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 20, 2013

I was hoping that the prolonged maintenance was to fix this...disappointed again

Message 40 of 40 (634 Views)
0 Likes