Highlighted
Nov 21 2012
By: kiwizin First Son 1 posts

Can't download Classic Sonic Bundle ( at all )

39 replies 950 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

Hi, I'm a Plus member, and I would like to download Sonic Bundle for free.
But I already own SONIC HEDGEHOG 2( also as a plus member ).
And now I can't download the bundle.
I just want to be able to play the first Sonic.
Glad if somebody help me with this.

Thanks, Rafael.

Message 1 of 40 (950 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1149 posts

Re: Can't download Classic Sonic Bundle ( at all )

Nov 21, 2012
I have the exact same problem, no fix as of yet
Message 2 of 40 (939 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I got the same problem and I'll be out of the country for 5 weeks starting tomorow... Meaning the deal might expire while I'm away by the time they fix this... Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 40 (933 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I have the same problem, it's really annoying. When I go to the sonic 1 it tells me it's $4.99, but sonic 2 is free again...

Message 4 of 40 (920 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55479 posts

Nov 21, 2012

kiwizin wrote:

Hi, I'm a Plus member, and I would like to download Sonic Bundle for free.
But I already own SONIC HEDGEHOG 2( also as a plus member ).
And now I can't download the bundle.
I just want to be able to play the first Sonic.
Glad if somebody help me with this.

Thanks, Rafael.

Try deleting sonic hedgehog 2 both from your game list and the game data folder but leave your game saves intact.

Does anyone know if this bundle has trophies?

Message 5 of 40 (867 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

I'm also having this issue. I definitely hadn't purchased Sonic 2 before this and there's no trophy, save, or HDD data for it on my PS3.

The funny thing is, I'm a relatively recent, first-time PS+ subscriber (since end of September) and I don't remember Sonic 2 being one of the free downloads during that time... but I'm thinking there's a possibility it might have been available during the free PS+ trial they gave everyone quite awhile back, in which case this could be a widespread glitch?

Any confirmation that this download has worked for anyone yet?

[As a side note, I noticed that the Assassin's Creed Revelations Ultimate Bundle is unavailable to me for purchase with the message that I already own Revelations (I don't), but that makes sense because I do have the full game trial on my HDD, and that affects purchase abilities until the trial is over. I can't figure the Sonic problem out though.]

Message 6 of 40 (866 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1149 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Haven;t figured it out yet, hopefully somebody will notice this and fix the issue
Message 7 of 40 (862 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1149 posts

Nov 21, 2012
My Sonic 2 game has been deleted off my HDD and all game and game save folders......the only place it is in is my download history list in the PS store
Message 8 of 40 (862 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I had this same issue last night.  Even tried the deleting everything fix and it did not work.  I call support and they told me that I would have to deal with is because there is no fix.  Hope this is untrue and they fix it.  All they would have to do is offer the games individually instead of as a bundle.

Message 9 of 40 (855 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts

Nov 21, 2012

same here,.. i find 2 things funny actually sad really bout this, 1st: no mods or sony employees have posted a solution or apology on this thread. 2nd: because i spent my money on Sonic 2, i can't receive 1 of the 2 free games they are now offering to everyone free. sony is starting to become the joke of the gaming industry (as far as customer support & just plain common sense) ,.. by the customer support ppl saying theres no fix, it's like they're really saying sorry you got jip'd, but ya should've thought a year or more in advance & not paid for the game at all so you could get them both for free, great sales strategy sony,.., y'all have convinced me to do just that so from now on you'll get no full price games outta me, i'll just sit back & wait for everything to hit rock bottom or free before i purchase. and it's not really over this 1 OLD game, it's just the straw that broke the camels back

Message 10 of 40 (830 Views)
0 Likes