First Son
4 posts

Re: Borderlands (1) has expired?

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2013

Guess I'm having the same problem.

I had originally got Borderlands Free as a PS Plus member. Then I Bought the Borderlands 1 & 2 Bundle that was offered at a discounted price (but still paid cash for both). Now Borderlands 2 is fine but Borderlands 1 is expired and has been removed from my downloads list. All the expantions are still on the list (and say combo next to them) but the core game has been taken off and if I got to the game page it's asking me to buy it again. I am still a member of PS Plus and it has NEVER expired since I became a member at the start of the program. I'm really hoping this can be fixed by sony.

Message 11 of 13 (160 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6918 posts

Nov 7, 2013

Wojo77 wrote:

Guess I'm having the same problem.

I had originally got Borderlands Free as a PS Plus member. Then I Bought the Borderlands 1 & 2 Bundle that was offered at a discounted price (but still paid cash for both). Now Borderlands 2 is fine but Borderlands 1 is expired and has been removed from my downloads list. All the expantions are still on the list (and say combo next to them) but the core game has been taken off and if I got to the game page it's asking me to buy it again. I am still a member of PS Plus and it has NEVER expired since I became a member at the start of the program. I'm really hoping this can be fixed by sony.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus-Support/Buying-games-that-ps-plus-gives-for-...

Message 12 of 13 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1053 posts

Nov 8, 2013

CurtisC87 wrote:
You downloaded Borderlands in January of 2012? all games have 1 year to expire from when they are featured in the store.

My 30 day trial expired, and I renewed a month later so all the games I had previously were able of being downloaded again.

? where are you getting this information?  the ps FAQ says quite the opposite and ive never had a game expire from my ps plus....

Message 13 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Likes