Jan 08 2014
By: TheOMGman First Son 4 posts

Bioshock Infinite

2 replies 191 views Edited Jan 8, 2014

So, i got my ps+ around october or something, and since then i have payed for 1 month per month for 3 month before i disabled the auto-renewal on it. Then, for Christmas i got a one year of PS+ so i decided to enter that as soon as my other ps+ ran out (it ran out january the 6th). When i found out that Bioshock Infinite was coming to ps+ instant game collection i was suprised and happy. But now, when its the 8th of January and Bioshock Infinite is nowhere to be found in the PS+ instant game collection? i have no idea why this is happening, i know that the PS+ is active because i have checked it manually and try to play borderlands 2 (from the PS+ instant game collection) and it all works. I am in europe so im a bit confused wether or not this is american exclusive or if it comes to europe aswell. Either way, i just want to know when it comes to the PS+ instant game collection and wether or not it will be available in europe (specifically norway)

Message 1 of 3 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Bioshock Infinite

Jan 8, 2014

I'm not sure about the Europe (haven't seen anything that excludes it but that isn't really definitive) part of your question but Bioshock isn't available to anyone, from what I can tell. On the us.playstation.com/playstation-plus website it shows Bioshock Infinite as "Coming Soon." I believe they sometimes release some games towards the end of the month and hope this is the case for Bioshock.

Bioshock Infinite.JPG

Message 2 of 3 (184 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
29462 posts

Re: Bioshock Infinite

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2014

Sony said that it was coming in January.  January isn't over yet, and Sony did not say the beginning of January.  It was not in this week's update, nor was it ever announced to be.  It will presumably come later in the month to the US and Canada.  As for whether it will come to Norway or not, that depends on Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.  Usually they are on a different schedule, and do not offer all of the same games in the Instant Game Collection.  Why not check the Playstation Blog for the Norwegian PSN site, instead of the one for America?

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)
0 Likes