Jan 06 2014
By: Shadylikeatree First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Bioshock Infinite on PS+?

3 replies 231 views Edited Jan 6, 2014

I was just wondering if I missed my opportunity to get the free version of the game. I only see a 1 hour trial and all the videos for January say "GET A FREE COPY OF BIOSHOCK." When they say this is there some sort of fine print that says I only get the one hour trial that I missed?

THanks. I just want to play the game because it looks/sounds awesome.

Message 1 of 4 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Re: Bioshock Infinite on PS+?

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2014

It comes out this month. Thats all we know for sure right now.

The store updats on Tuesdays and on Mondays you can read the blog to see what this weeks updates include.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/06/playstation-plus-dont-starve-dmc-free-for-members/

So. Maybe next week.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 2 of 4 (219 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 7, 2014
I am trying out playstation plus for the bio shock infinite game and I also only got a one hour trial. I thought I had misunderstood but I just saw the video and it said the whole game.
Message 3 of 4 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Jan 7, 2014

The Sony store and Plus in particular is updated every Tuesday around 5PM PST

Plus titles usually are available for atleast 1 month but to be safe check the PS Plus Free Game section weekly to make sure something you wanted did not come and go

you can start a download and cancel it if its a game you dont want now but might want later, starting the download and cancelling it will add it too you transaction history allowing you to download again later

Message 4 of 4 (196 Views)
0 Likes